Change happens when ordinary people do what they can to take action. We can end slavery — but the battle will take all of us. How will you help shatter this system of oppression?
Take action today with one of these steps — or share how you're fighting slavery with others in the Abolition Community (coming soon).
- Host an At the End of Slavery house party or screening event. The fight against slavery will take all of us — Bring friends, colleagues, members of your church or community together to view and discuss the film and join the fight against slavery.
- Learn more about modern-day slavery. Educate yourself so you can raise your voice on behalf of victims of this oppression. Start by reviewing these recommended books to learn more and this Q & A about slavery.
- Advocate with your elected members of Congress. Members of Congress need to know that their constituents care about securing protection from violent oppression for the global poor. You don't need to be an expert to make a difference! Visit IJM's Justice Campaigns for updates, action alerts and more information on how to get involved: IJM Justice Campaigns.
- Fund rescue. Pay for the rescue the poor cannot afford with a financial gift to IJM's frontline work to fight slavery. Make a gift today, support IJM monthly as a Freedom Partner, or learn about hosting a table at an IJM Benefit Dinner in a city near you.
- Integrate the fight to end slavery with your faith. Become an IJM Prayer Partner and consider hosting a screening of At the End of Slavery at your church.